Tuesday 12 June 2012

Class 2: Ooh we love a good fancy dress class in Leicester!

Class 2: Monday 4th June 9.30am, taught by Sharan


If you haven't seen the photos you're in for a treat!  This class was to commemorate Sharan's last class teaching at Bikram Yoga Leicester before she moves away, and also the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.  Suffice to say, it was completely hilarious with so many fantastic people putting a lot of effort into their costumes, but, as promised, here is what I learned today:


When my range of vision is restricted (for example, when wearing a corgi mask), I cannot balance to save my life.  It would be interesting to try some of the postures with closed eyes, but I know it would take me a lot of practice to get used to that.  Made me realise that my (fairly limited) ability to balance is completely dependent on my sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment