Saturday 16 June 2012

Class 8: The after-glow and eating oranges

Class 8: Saturday 16th June 10am, taught by Harbinder


This was a busy class, and to be honest, I didn't love it.  I don't really know why, I just didn't feel quite as motivated as I have done the last couple of days.  I still managed to attempt everything, but the best thing about it was definitely the Bikram after-glow I felt as I drove home after stopping off for some luxury Fathers' Day food shopping.  During class, I felt as though I was trying quite hard, and did it thinking, "I'll feel better for this afterwards", and I did, but I'm ready for a day off tomorrow.  It'll give me chance to miss it too, and then I'll come back re-energized and ready to put maximum effort into it again (hopefully!).


I'm enjoying craving more healthy foods again.  I quite often eat too much chocolate, and really feel like I need to eat it to give me energy, but practising Bikram yoga every day this week I haven't felt that at all.  I never really limit what I eat or deny myself food, I just eat what I feel like, but this week I've been eating fruit and drinking orange juice in its place.  Not a conscious choice on my part, it's just what I feel like eating, which is quite amazing to me - how does that change happen?  I don't know, but I like it!


Enjoy tomorrow, everyone practising without me.  Hope you have good classes, and I will hopefully see you all again next week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment