Monday 18 June 2012

Class 9: Brilliant!

Class 9: Monday 18th June 9.30am, taught by Rachel


Brilliant.  Loved it.  Have always loved Rachel's classes.  I know I've said before that Rachel seems to have more energy than anyone I've ever known in my life, but it just amazes me how she can be so many things to so many different people with so many different needs in the class all at the same time, whether it's encouraging, annoying(!), correcting, reassuring newbies that they won't die in class, looking after those who aren't convinced of that, shaming us out of laziness, praising good efforts, delivering hilarious deadpan one-liners, and all whilst keeping the class flowing - and to do it all with enough humour to make everyone laugh when they least feel like laughing.  Brilliant.  Thanks, Rachel.    


AND my forehead touched the floor in second set of Standing Separate Leg Stretching!!! Have been miles away from that recently, but seemed able to stretch from lower spine a bit more today, and it just worked!  I really like it when that happens, because it usually doesn't for me, and I feel a real sense of achievement when it does - even though that step was fairly wide!  Not bothered about that, though, just feels like reaching a goal.  I know there's further to go, and I hope I will be able to do it even better.  Definitely feeling improvements at the moment, though.


And that's about all I have to say about that today!  Night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment