Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 19: Loving It!

Saturday 21st January, 10am class taught by Libby


Frustration was gone today, and I was still trying as hard as I could, and just really, really enjoyed this whole class.  I feel well and am getting stronger and even during the class I was just feeling so happy and glad to be there.  Think I'm getting addicted, actually.  During the standing series I felt like I was sweating more than I ever have in my life - it was even dripping off my eyelashes in Standing Separate Leg Head to Knee, strangely not as disgusting-feeling as it sounds!  


I love the constant stream of information Libby gives in class.  It all just sounds so amazingly positive that I just want it all to happen to me - I'm not even sure what freshly oxygenated blood is, but I want it to flush through my body!  The lists of benefits of each posture, and explanations of how to protect the spine, and talk of organs and fibres and nerves, oh, just all of it, really, it all just makes me want to try harder and to get properly good at this!


Have a great day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment